Saturday, January 31, 2009

Walking with my Children

My wife had to work today and I am finishing up my second week being a stat at home dad. As a stay at home dad, I feel the education of my children is very important and I think the best person to do it would be one of the parents. Those who are lucky enough to afford one person working is great, but not all of us have that luxury.

Today is saturday and my wife is at work. It is a beautiful day and I wanted to get my kids out and about. In the past two weeks I used my back yard. This is not enough. I pushed them accross the street to see a yard sale from a Baptist church when I had the urge to see if I could push them to the library. This was a good decision and adventurous. We went under the underpass of I-75 and walked about a mile. It was windy and sunny.

No comments: